####What is a campaign?
A campaign is simple a container that includes projects, accounts and link sets, that serve a specific SEO targets (ie. a specific money site with a specific keywords).
- The main purpose to build campaign is create to a plurality of backlinks to your site to help you get higher rankings in search engines such as Google, Yahoo or Bing.
- Campaign RankerX supports multiple platforms to build backlinks: Social Networking, Bookmarking, Web 2.0 profiles, Profiles Forums, Press Releases, Google Places, PDF and Wiki.
When you open a campaign, you will see the following information:
- Projects Tab. In Projects tab, you will see a list of projects in your campaign. The project's name, type of project, project status and project's schedule will be displayed for each project. You can also Add New, Rename, Delete projects here.
- Profiles Tab. In Profiles tab, you will see a list of profiles currently in your campaign. Each profile stores accounts' information of your web targets. You can also Add New, Rename, Delete profiles here.
- Link Sets Tab. In Link Sets tab, you will see a list of link sets currently in your campaign. Each link set stores your links, which can be your money sites or your back links. You can also Add New, Rename, Delete link sets here.